Forum Discussion

AdamBayliss-16a
Community Member
2 years ago

New version a disaster?

Hi Support - after updating today, I find Storyline unusable. Help!

I cant save as. I cant add a new page. I tried to change the player - it seems a lot of drop down menus are broken. Menus appear broken on the wrong screen. 

Hopefully you can roll it back or fix it over easter because I cant use this programme as it is..

Regards

Adam

• Hi Adam, 

Thanks so much for reaching out and sharing screenshots of what you are experiencing.  I'm sorry to hear you're running into an issue with Storyline 360 displaying properly. I understand your frustration!

As a troubleshooting step, let us first try a repair of your Storyline 360 installation to see if this helps. Here's how: 

Additionally, please double-check that your machine and setup are compatible with our System Preferences for Authoring Courses.

Please let me know if a repair resolves the issue. If you are still having difficulty, we'd be happy to have our talented Support Engineer Staff take a closer look at your Storyline 360 software setup within a support case.

AdamBayliss-16a
      Community Member

Hello, thanks for your reply.

A reboot / reinstall seems to have helped. I'm finishing now for easter, so will see late next week if any further problems persist
      Thanks
      Adam