Forum Discussion

JeromeDALLAN
Community Member
15 days ago

Bug with audios in the last version of Storyline 360

Hello,

I downloaded the last version this morning.  At first, it looked OK, but as soon as I previewed (or published) a learning containing multiple audios in one slide, playing one after the other, I had this behavior : As soon as I moved the seekbar forward, and moved on a place corresponding to the second / third / any other audio, the first audio started again over the current audio, also being played.  So I had two audios played in the same time.

I thought it was a bug on my learning, and opened another one. I knew this one was working, and I had the same behavior .. This first audio keeps starting again as soon as I moved in the timeline, on place corresponding to any other audio.

Did someone experienced this issue? The only solution for me was to rollback to the previous version, (July 30th) which fixed the issue.

Kurt-S
    Community Member

I am also having this issue.

I have multiple audio clips on the timeline, when I use the seekbar to skip forward or backwards all audio clips to that point play simultaneously.  

I've played the course on Edge and Google Chrome and I published on 360x64 Aug 28th. I was using July 30th version which had the issue too so I upgraded. 

I will try rolling back further

Kurt-S
    Community Member

I installed the June 18th version and published my course and the issue isnt present.

johangouy
    Community Member

Même problème. Je reste sur la version du 30 juillet. Par contre sur certains projet, j utilise la fonction "liste de lecture" en fond sonore, et là seule la version de mars 2024 fonctionne correctement

JeromeDALLAN
    Community Member

Hello,

I do not have  the issue on previous version from July 30th- I'm using Edge.