Forum Discussion

SteveM21
Community Member
20 days ago

Audio issues

Hello,

The latest Storyline update appears to have caused a new issue with audio. I'm finding that when I have multiple audio files on a slide, and I use the seek bar, all the audio plays at the same time in an ear-splitting, hellish cacophony.

A fix for this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

• Hello everyone, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this bug is causing in your courses. Our team has looked into this issue and are aiming for a fix to be released after the Labor day weekend on Tuesday next week, Sept 3. In the meantime, you can temporarily workaround the problem by installing Update  90. . Here's how to install a previous version of Storyline

We'll make sure to keep you posted as soon as the update becomes available by then.

Update: Thank you for your patience! The fix is live, please update to 3.91.33139.0. Release notes.

ChristinaR
    Community Member

It's happening to me as well in the latest update from today. 

• Same issue here. I'm not sure which version to use at this point. I have issues with tables and text in one version, issues with audio in the latest version. This is frustrating.

• This is happening to me when i used August 28, 2024 3.91.33104.0 version. Please give me the solution in next version.

• Along with this issue, I also experienced a situation where I have a trigger to show a layer that contains a video but the video will not play. Was working fine before the 91 upgrade and works fine now that I reverted back to 90.

Mike_Marcos
      Staff

Hi Susan, I tried taking a look at this over the weekend but could not reproduce the issue with the info I could glean from your post. I'm going to get you into a support case, which you could use to submit along with the file so we can check under the hood.