Forum Discussion

tsso-training-4
Community Member
5 months ago

Why is my fill in the blank Quiz showing possible answers?

Hello! 

I created a fill in the blank quiz and have gotten feedback that answers are showing up before the user even tries to input anything in the text box. 

It's when I click in the text box, that's when other answers come up. You can see the review file here to get a sense on the front end what is being reported.

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/ea68cc53-0b83-4d3b-ba11-aa39faf6d9dc/review 

The file is attached below. I look forward your feedback! 

Thanks,

Sarah

• Hi Sarah,

Happy to help!

Here's a recording of myself going through your Rise 360 course. When I tested your course and Storyline 360 project file, I couldn't replicate the behavior you reported where clicking any of the text boxes immediately revealed answers. I'd like to ask a few questions to help clarify the behavior: 

• Have you tested your Rise 360 course on other browsers?
    • Can you observe the issue while in edit mode in Storyline 360?

I don't think the behavior has anything to do with your Storyline 360 installation since your published Rise 360 course worked properly when I tested it. As a troubleshooting step, try the following steps to address the behavior: 

If the issue persists, please send us a screen recording of the behavior so we can revisit how we are testing your course and file.