Forum Discussion

FrankFerg
Community Member
2 months ago

nothing showing up for design states

Hi,

I'm following your drag and drop video since you haven't answered my drag and drop question and there's discrepancies in the recorded version of your instructions and current version of software.  Either update all videos or reply to chat would be helpful.

attached are 2 photos.

in this simple example and expect to have around 25 more until i learn where you put things since 2023, there is no design tab to color change states as shown in the two photos.

let's say i want to change the color state of drag correct.  in the current version, i can't make it green or incorrect red.  how did you improve this and what do i now do?

thanks

f

FrankFerg
    Community Member

sorry, i'm tired and forgot the photos and the browser crashed again talking to your server so here we go with the files to attach.  

i'll find the next 100 things i need help with to create 3 posts for each to get help so will make around 3 to 4 hundred posts this week 

so we'll get to know each other

super duper 

FrankFerg
    Community Member

Going back to drag and drop school so i can relearn 2023

then i can expand on the limits of your software with AR and ChatGPT

I've got the design solved and happy to share.

Right now I'm stuck in drag and drop class.

Maybe you can help me and i can roll a bundle on how to api connect using layers to interact with chatgpt and something drag and drop since you have this limited in rise.  

i mostly use gemini but for practical opensource purposes considering i'm using moodle, let's make a package and drop it in distros so others don't have to suffer painfully to design something that connect to moodle

i can do this without your help but it's way easier with your help

so if i post something can you reply within 1 to 3 days.  5?  7? 12?  what's reasonable to you?

thanks

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hello Frank, 

Thanks for reaching out. I'm glad to hear you were able to fix your drag-and-drop design. 

Storyline 360 doesn't offer API access but feel free to share your design requirements here and I'm sure our talented community members will be more than happy to help. 

I also opened a support case on your behalf to get you in touch with our support team. Response times here in the forums vary depending on the availability of active community members and the nature of your post. You'll get much faster response times if you reach out by opening a support case. Someone from our team will be in touch shortly via email to help troubleshoot any open items from this post.