Forum Discussion

SylviaWright
Community Member
3 months ago

overlap of background pics

Has anyone else experienced an overlap of pics when changing the background of a layer (and yes - don't show base layer and don't show other slide layers has been checked)? This is a first and it's frustrating when other language backgrounds are not replacing the English background pics but doubling over them. When I try just resetting and clicking the 'no fill' button then the pic I chose as background is there. But that creates issues if I want to fade the background pic. :(. This is in SL360

• Hi Sylvia,

Happy to help!

I haven't encountered this behavior before, and I'm also not seeing this issue being reported by other users.

Would you mind making a quick Peek 360 recording of the behavior so we can check what's happening? Additionally, please share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case for testing. I'd like to see if a specific image file in your slide is causing the problem, and if deleting it would address the behavior.

We'll delete it when we're done!

SylviaWright
      Community Member

When I can I certainly will do that. Right now I'm on a major time crunch. THANK YOU! Meanwhile, I'll delete the slide and start over in another version