Forum Discussion

BernardAmbrosiu
Community Member
2 years ago

Position of subtitles

Hi Team, 

I would like to have the oppertunity to place the Captions on a specific place and with a specific length. Now it is set up and always on the same spot even when your screen is larger or smaller than 'normal'. You need to make sure the CC is not put over the content. 

Like to hear from you if it is possible to have a look at the possibilities to make it more custom. 

Kind regards,

Benny 

• Hi Bernard,

Being able to change the position of subtitles is a great idea for a feature request and others think so too! A feature request has already been submitted for this. This conversation is being linked to that request, so if it makes it onto our feature roadmap, we’ll make sure to update you in this conversation!

Thanks for reaching out!

• Hi Bernard,

I have some great news to share. We just released another update for Storyline 360. In Update 86, we’ve included important fixes and new features.

One of the new features we’ve included: 

• Position captions at the top or bottom of the slide to ensure closed caption visibility and prevent the obstruction of critical course content.

Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app on your computer to take advantage of this update, and click the Update button next to Storyline 360. You’ll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let me know if you have any questions.