Forum Discussion

sylvieBECAM-8bd
Community Member
8 months ago

Problem download from Review ro Rise

Good morning,

I have been working with Articulate 360 for 1 month. I produced 2 courses with Storyline. I was able to upload 1 very easily to a project block named REACH in Rise360. On the other hand, I am unable to download the 2nd route (FDS) in the same REACH project. I manage to save it to Storyline, publish it to Review360, without any errors being reported. The problem occurs in RISE when I want to download it, the wait is infinite without any error message there either. I checked Storyline updates, the latest one downloaded was 01/23/2024 #3.84.31647.0. I want to understand in order to move forward with my project. Thank you in advance for your help.

Sylvie

• Hi Sylvie!

It sounds like you had questions about working with Storyline Blocks in Rise 360!

I see that you've also opened a support case that's being handled by my colleague Dexter. Smart move! It looks like Dexter replied to your e-mail with some feedback and suggestions.

We can continue troubleshooting through your case to help keep all information in one spot.