Forum Discussion

MiteshJadwani
Community Member
4 years ago

Question Attempts

Hello,

I am using Articulate Storyline 360 for creating tutorial slides. I use screen recording to insert step-by-step slides in test mode. At the end of recording there are more than a hundred slides. Is there a way to assign attempt limit to all these slides at once? or i will have to set the properties for each slide individually? By default it has unlimited attempts, I need to set it to 3 for each slide. 

Thanks & Regards,

Mitesh

• Hi Mitesh!

Great question! Changing the number of attempts is customized at the question level. There isn't a way to change the number of attempts for all questions at one time. 

MikeAdamski
    Community Member

This should be a feature in Storyline by now. Set the default much like you'd set a default in Word where it would apply to all documents.

• Hi Mike,

We do have this logged as feature request, so this is still on our radar. I have added your comments to the case, and we will be sure to update you with any news should this make it onto our feature roadmap.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback!

MikeAdamski
      Community Member

That is great news. Definitely a feature that would make a lot of sense and ease in the creation of longer quizzes.