Forum Discussion

NeridaBrain-c7d
Community Member
11 months ago

Quiz Review in Storyline

Hi Guys,

I need some help with Storyline Quiz review please.

Once the quiz is done and the learner can review their correct and incorrect answers, the review shows correct responses and incorrect responses with the correct response ticked however, in the review window there are also random answers shaded that are neither the correct or incorrect response. How do i stop this from happening? 

Screenshot example attached.

Nedim
    Community Member

My observation is that whenever the Continue button in feedback layers is placed over any choice option in the base layer, the choice hover state is caught up right after you click the Continue button. It is certainly unwanted and unexpected behavior. If you take a look at some quizzing templates in the Content Library, you will see that the Continue button in feedback layers is intentionally placed away from the choices option or it's not activating its hover state when you click the Continue button. As a temporary fix, I suggest moving the objects on feedback layers into the 'safe position' or just moving the Continue buttons a bit lower. See my attached version of your story file. Speaking of your second project, I suggest modifying and using the "Vibrance" feedback layer or moving the feedback layer buttons a bit away to avoid this issue. However, this issue/behavior should be investigated by the Articulate support.

NeridaBrain-c7d
      Community Member

Thank you for this. I will look into adding a different feedback layer. I was looking at the Vibrance template, are you able to change the character that is attached to the vibrance feedback layer? It isn't allowing me to delete or change the character from that layer? 

Nedim
    Community Member

You should be able to delete it by pressing DELETE on your keyboard or changing it by right-clicking the character. Click Replace Pose in the Content Library and choose a different character and pose. 

NeridaBrain-c7d
      Community Member

Nope not letting me do that either. I think i need to import into a new project file and see how that goes. This project file just isn't working for me. 

• Thanks for the update, Nerida. Please give a new project file a try and if you're still having trouble feel free to reach out in this thread or privately in a support case

Have a great weekend! ✨