Forum Discussion

LoraZabik
Community Member
14 days ago

Requesting Rise 360 Course Review - PLEASE HELP

Hello,

I posted a discussion back on Aug. 27th but didn't get any replies as of yet. I'm wondering if someone from the E-Learning Heroes Community staff could please review my course (Work-Life Balance - See link below) that I uploaded to Review 360. Unfortunately, I don't have anyone else to review so your feedback is very much needed.

Please be honest, brutal even. I take constructive criticism well and would like to be told where it lacks since I am wanting to add this course to my LinkedIn portfolio for potential employers to view.  

Not sure if the link in my previous discussion was not working and that is why I haven't gotten any replies, so please let me know if the link below is not working.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Work-Life Balance (Please Review)

BonneLynn
    Community Member

I added some copy editing comments. I agree with the audience too, you switched it up. 

You may want to reduce clicks; there were a lot of clicks for the accordian and slider blocks (one had 13?). Using simple animation video might help with that.

JesseWu
    Community Member

Not seeing any technical issues, so l will focus on the content review.

To review contents, ideally, I prefer start from lesson plan, but.

Things I like about:

1. Learning objective delivered (assumably): Understanding Work-Life balance, Recognizing its importance, Identifying signs of imbalance, Actionable strategies
    2. Flow mentioned in the intro delivered: Personalized plan, Discussion with manager, Taking breaks, Work-Life boundaries, explore alternative opportunities. Not in the order, but I did see them all.
    3. Scenario used in Signs That You Need to Take a Break
    4. Immediate reinforcement after the quiz

Not I dislike, but I'd purpose some self-reflection questions, as I don't get to see the lesson plan.

Who's your target audience? What kind of life are they living? In what conditions they are here to complete your course? What do they probably want? Did you deliver that? For me, for a info-based module that I need to complete in my working hour, I wouldn't be very motivated for even 3*10 minutes, let alone 1*30 minutes.

The last section I saw a subject change to the employer should do 1, 2, 3, and then back to an employee. If the audience is employee, do they need that part, as the entire module begins from an employee prospective.