Forum Discussion

LucyHood-6e9b19
Community Member
3 months ago

Resources tab in Rise - still no solution?

Hi All,

I've done some searching but still can't find a solution. I was just wanting to confirm that there is (STILL) no way to have a resources tab in a Rise module without impacting the 100% course completion?

I don't want to have a lesson that's just for resources - as learners may not access it and therefore the course will never be signed off as complete. I'm trying to think of anything!!

- Is there a way to select which lessons should be included in the course % completion?

- Is there an option to trigger marking the course as complete? (e.g. like storyline?)

- There's no quiz as part of the course so that's not an option but I thought I might be able to use a quiz question bank question, where they select YES to a question about completing the course - and having an LMS completion recorded by that... but that will only work for official quiz questions that sit in a separate lesson - which is just about useless! 

Really hoping someone can help and I don't just get asked to put in a feature request that will be forever ignored ;)

Thanks heaps!

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi Lucy,

We have optional reading resources, a Glossary, etc.

Currently we have to put those in as Rise Lessons which is not ideal, because the Glossary should be accessible globally, and using it should not require the student to leave the Rise Lesson they are currently busy with. 

We also do not want these Resource Lessons to count towards course completion either.