Forum Discussion

CalvinCummings
Community Member
8 months ago

Review 360 link refreshes itself

When I'm going through comments on any review link, the page will refresh automatically at random times and send me back to the top of the page. This can sometimes be frustrating if I'm implementing feedback from dozens of comments and the page reloading means I have to scroll down and find my place again. I've talked with others on my team that are experiencing this as well.

• Hello Calvin!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I haven't read similar comments. Are you finding this with every Review 360 link or just a specific one?

Also, which browser are you using? Is everyone on your team using the same browser?

• Lauren, this happens pretty consistently and randomly for multiple people. Since it's just "annoying" and not predictable, consistent, or something that stops a project, this topic just typically gets posted randomly with few responses. It's happening to me right now, and I'm only responding because it's especially annoying today (when working on a project with a lot of comments, it's extremely frustrating). 

JoseTansengco
      Staff

Hello Aaron,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. With your help, we can identify what's causing it by generating a HAR file from your browser right after the refresh event. Please recreate the issue and follow the steps here to generate your browser's HAR file (Google Chrome):

If you're not using Google Chrome, please check online for the steps to generate the HAR file for your browser. Once you have the HAR file, open a case with our support team and share the file so we can check to identify what's triggering the refresh.