Forum Discussion

MarkParsons-663
Community Member
7 years ago

Rise - Cover Photo settings - 0% text contrast option

Hi. It would be great if there was  a 0% text contrast option when uploading a cover photo in settings in Rise. 

Is there any way around this through CSS?

AndrewNygren
    Community Member

Consider this another vote for this change. A lot of companies (mine included) are very particular about the shade and colour of their logos and themes. Without a 0% contrast option it is almost impossible to make something that meets the brief. And it sets a very negative tone, right out the gate, during sign-off of the rest of the project.

GerryMcAteer-86
      Community Member

Hello, I have posted a comment here where you can change the contrast level via modifiying the main.bundle.js after the module has been published.

cheers Gerry :)

• Thanks for checking in, OndÅ™ej. We haven't added a 0% option to Rise 360 cover photos, but we'll let you know if that changes. I appreciate you letting us know that you need this option! 

ToddWhitmer
    Community Member

Can we please get a timeline for when the option of 0% contrast will be available? This is a frustrating limitation of a very useful and helpful tool.

Renz_Sevilla
      Staff

Hi Todd! No updates on this yet, but Gerry from the community has shared a comment here as a workaround to adjust the contrast level.

If we make any changes that help or add the feature, we'll let you know!

Tim_
    Community Member

I would like a 0% option on the settings screen so that the initial logo can be set to 0%. I currently have to edit the javascript in the zip file as described in the thread linked above. I can't imagine why there isn't already the option.