Forum Discussion

CI-f4c3266d-87e
Community Member
3 months ago

[Rise 360] Global Font Size

I know this has been talked about for years, but I am wondering if anyone has found a work-around to re-sizing the font size of each block you put in, one by one, throughout an entire course to increase the font size globally. I can't imagine this is that much of a headache for Articulate to implement, and I've seen it trending as a feature request for 5 years.

• Hello C I,

Thanks for reaching out! I understand you'd like the ability to set the global font size for your Rise 360 course, which is currently unavailable. You are correct that there is already a feature request for this.

We are still gathering votes for this request to help our product team prioritize. I've added your voice to the feature report. In the meantime, I'm opening the floor to our talented community members who may be using a workaround using Javascript or something similar.

We'll let you know if this enhancement makes it to a future release. Please feel free to share any additional details on how this feature will benefit you and your organization. I'll inform our product team.