Forum Discussion

FinayStalker
Community Member
2 months ago

Combining multiple scorm packages possible?

I have created five separate courses in Articulate Storyline, all falling under a single course name. This approach was chosen because each module (or course) needs an assessment at the end, which must be tracked individually. Since Articulate Storyline only allows one Storyline block to be tracked per export, I opted for this method. However, the client now prefers to have everything packaged into one SCORM file to reduce costs associated with uploading files to their LMS.

I am unsure of the best course of action. Is there a way to combine the five files into one SCORM package while retaining tracking for each module's assessment?

What I had envisioned was a setup on their LMS where a course banner would link to the five files and modules, allowing learners to select each module as they are ready to start. However, the client prefers a single packaged SCORM file, which I couldn't achieve due to the need for individual module tracking.

• Hi, Fin!

Thanks for reaching out!

Articulate doesn't have a tool to consolidate SCORM files into one single file. I see my teammate, Lejan, sent you some related discussions about using a third-party tool to combine multiple SCORM files. 

I hope this helps!