Forum Discussion

KimWatts-df5b89
Community Member
3 years ago

Rise links - help

Hi there! 

I would like to use the interactive graphic block in Rise by adding a link to another part of my course in the interactive markers - is this possible.

So for example, I click a link within a marker on image 1 and that takes me to image 5...?

Many thanks,

Kim 

KarlMuller
    Community Member

Hi Kim,

The only way to link from one Rise Lesson to another is to use a Button Block.

Using a Button Block will limit you to going to the top of the destination Lesson. 

HeatherCohen
    Community Member

Hello!  I had the same question so thank you for already having an answer.  Will it ever be possible to link text to another lesson in a Rise course?

LeaSAgato
      Staff

Hi, Heather! While we haven't added the option to hyperlink to another lesson in Rise, we're tracking requests. Thanks for letting us know you need this feature. We'll be sure to update you here if we make changes that will help!

HeatherCohen
    Community Member

Thank you Lea, that would be great!  The current rise course I'm working in has 20 lessons, so having this feature would be very useful!

• Hi Rachael, 

Thanks for reaching out! I’ll go ahead and include your voice to this report. We’ll update this discussion if this feature makes it on our feature roadmap.

Hope that you have a wonderful start to your week! 

NicolePanduit
      Community Member

I would also like to add a request to be able to link to other places in the rise course using markers and hyperlinks, rather than just buttons.