Forum Discussion

TommyYiLongLim
Community Member
2 years ago

SCORM 2004 4th Edition and Success Factor LMS

Hi Folks,

I am facing this issue after uploading my SCORM 2004 4th Edition on SuccessFactors Learn. 

Is there anything I’m doing wrongly? Is there a specific configuration needed on Storyline? Any assistance is much appreciated! Thank you.

TommyYiLongLim
      Community Member

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for reaching out. I’ve tested on SCORM Cloud and it works. Have also tried the recommended approach in the linked article but the issue still persists unfortunately. Are there any other solutions that I can explore?

Thank you.

StevenBenassi
        Staff

Hi SEA RA Education!

Thanks for sharing the feedback after testing your Storyline 360 course on SCORM Cloud!

Sorry to hear you've run into this error! If your course is performing as intended after testing it through SCORM Cloud, then it is configured properly and the issue is likely LMS based. We would recommend reaching out to the support team at SuccessFactors Learn for help with a solution.

Thanks for reaching out!

• Did you figure out the issue? I think you have to add a content package ID on the Content import screen in the SF LMS to get it to make a Content package, which would allow you to then add it to an item.

• this is because you added a content object, not choosing add content package to the item. you first do content import, then if your item is already created, you add content package (the scorm zip  file). you get this message if you chose object instead of package. an object could be a SF LMS assessment, or a pdf policy etc. To Chris point below, you have to create a content package ID at the time of import content, and you can rename the content object the same name too for easy searching. I've attached the admin guide. go to page 50

Prerequisites
    Add the content objects to the system. You typically import content through the content import wizard. Content>Import Content.

Procedure
    1.Go to SAP SuccessFactors Learning Administration and then go to Learning Activities>Items.
    2.Find and open the learning item.
    3.Go to Online Content, select Add Content Package from the dropdown list.
    4.In Add Content Package, search for the content package that you want to add to the learning item.
    5.Choose OK.
    6.Choose Save on the Online Content page.