Forum Discussion

LesleyShelton
Community Member
28 days ago

SCORM Auto-Completing after going through a couple of slides in Acorn LMS. Please help!

1. The courses mark each part complete if you close out while doing the Part even if you went through only a few slides.

This is in the Acorn LMS. I just need to know what settings in "Publish" I need to set on for LMS to read correctly. 

Slides Viewed? or Quiz Results? Thanks.

Brent

• Hi Brent,

Thank you for reaching out!

I have a few clarifying questions for you. How would you like the completion to behave in the LMS?

• If you want it to be marked completed once all the slides have been viewed, use 100% of All Slides in Project.
    • If you have a quiz with a results slide and would like the LMS to only mark it completed once the customer completes the quiz, then check that box instead.
    • You can also create a completion trigger at any point in your project, so when the user hits that specific slide, the course will be marked as completed.

Lastly, you can learn more about the different ways to track your course in this article. We’re also happy to take a look at your tracking options if you’d like to share a screenshot or the .story file.

I hope this helps!