Forum Discussion

DavidTait
Super Hero
5 years ago

Show Quiz Feedback Without Showing Correct Answers

I just wanted to create a request to enable Rise users to show feedback on quiz questions without having to show the correct answers. 

I've just had to let a client know that this wasn't possible (and I hate to disappoint!). I know this issue is going to come up again for me in the future and it would be great if Articulate added this enhancement to Rise.

I submitted a feature request for this here. If this is something you would also like to see added to Rise, please consider submitting a feature request too.

Thanks.

• Hi everyone! Now you can make quizzes more challenging. Show learners feedback without revealing correct answers! Find out how in this article. Enjoy!

• This is a simple and very basic feature. Please continue to put pressure on your product/tech/implementation team to implement this request.

RyanParsons
    Community Member

Yes, please add this feature, we have been getting a lot of feedback from our learners as well.  I know sometimes what we think is a simple feature to add can be more complex on the back end, but this is a much needed feature. Thank you.

DarrenNash
    Community Member

Does this only apply to a Quiz Lesson? It does not seem possible using individual knowledge check blocks in a lesson. Also, When we choose Off for Passing score required to continue the results page shows the passing score and still says to retake it.

Surely if we choose that no passing score is required then the passing score and the need to retake should be removed? This has always been confusing to users.

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Hi Darren,

This applies to Quizzes.

Knowledge Checks do not have any settings.

We edited the label for the Quiz results page to say Take Again (Optional).