Forum Discussion

cynthiaLyons
Community Member
10 days ago

Slides are playing an audio file that is not there

Hello,

In the attached file there are 3 slides plus 3 lightbox slides. In each one, there is an audio file. However, when I preview or play from the review site, I'm hearing 2 audio files playing at once. I identified the audio playing over what should be playing as one attached to another slide in another scene.

Any assistance is appreciated. If you need additional files, please let me know.

• The Audio  that begins "After Successful Completion . . ." is on your slide Master layout that you first slide is using. (Dark Green 296f6a)

• Ron has kindly pointed out the problem for you. If you open the media library, you can see the audio files included in the project. If you select an audio clip, it will tell you where it is used (bottom right corner). This can help you locate things when you're not sure where they are used.

• The Audio  that begins "After Successful Completion . . ." is on your slide Master layout that you first slide is using. (Dark Green 296f6a)

cynthiaLyons
    Community Member

Bingo! I don't how that happened, but that was the fix! Thank you.

LOrealB
    Community Member

I've been following this conversation thread and would love to know what the resolution was to audio file issue. Got it! : ) Tks!