Forum Discussion

KathleenMurp710
Community Member
2 years ago

Social learning within Articulate RISE or Storyline?

Hello community,

I am looking for any ideas on how to simulate social learning in RISE? Or storyline? Learner discussions, submissions, and commenting on submissions. Is there any way to create this with Articulate or an add-on?

Thanks in advance!

Kathleen

matking
    Community Member

My company is leaning towards Novoed for these features. I'd love for Articulate to add Social Leaning and the ability to record the users input to the LMS. For example, we want the users to have the ability to input text and share with the other users taking the course.

• This features is an absolute MOST HAVE. But I don't see any movement from Articulate to develop this.

SamiAwan
    Community Member

In Articulate RISE or Storyline, you might need to use external tools or integrations for social learning features like discussions and comments. Consider using platforms like Microsoft Teams or Slack for learner interactions and linking them to your courses.

• Not enough. We are talking about conversations about a specific block of content like a video, a thought question, or even posting a question that any other person (SME or other learner) can answer and by doing so enriching the content