Forum Discussion

PamPappenheim
Community Member
8 years ago

Spellcheck in Rise

Hi All, is it possible to run a spellcheck in Rise?  I tried ALT R but no success.

Crystal-Horn
    5 years ago

Hi Desmond! If you open your Settings for Chrome and scroll down, you'll see spell check options under Advanced:

Quick note - when you reply via email, it includes your email signature with contact information in the public discussion.  You can edit it out of the post here if you wish!

DanielAndres
    Community Member

Absolutely! I pay for the premium subscription which catches a lot of grammar and grammar structure issues. Definitely worth the investment if you work with a lot of content. 

Cheers!

• Hi Ashley and Jim,

Thanks for sharing your feedback here.

No updates yet. We would love to hear more about what you would like to see regarding this ability if you're up for logging a feature request.

DianeWestern-2a
      Community Member

Thanks.  Would be a helpful feature -- onboard spell check, as we switch between courses and languages all day long, so turning off and on the browser is not ideal.  Thanks!

DesmondDantu
    Community Member

can someone please guide me on how to use the spelling functionality in Rise 360

DesmondDantu
    Community Member

@ Crystal Horn - i activated the spell check on Chrome under Advance - thank you 

• Please add me to the list for the find/replace in Rise feature.  Any beta testing, happy to participate.  :)  Thanks!

OliviaParkin
    Community Member

Hi, I use microsoft edge and so far rise isn't spotting ANY spelling or grammar errors. Can anyone help me?

KarlMuller
      Community Member

Hi Olivia,

Rise does not have any grammar or spellchecking functions.

You may be able to turn that on in your browser.

EricSantos
      Staff

Hello Olivia, 

Karl is correct that the grammar and spellcheck feature has yet to be added in Rise 360. We are monitoring votes for this feature request, and I've added your voice to the report. We'll notify you if anything changes that will help.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know here in the E-Learning Heroes Community or privately in a support case. We'll be happy to assist you!