Forum Discussion

ZachAnderson-34
Community Member
2 months ago

Storyline for Mac - ITS TIME

Hi Articulate!

While I appreciate the ability to download a Parallels system to run Storyline on my Mac, the Parallels system takes up ~180GB of space on my computer. Also Parallels costs $99.99/yr.

ITS TIME to create a Mac-native storyline app. Many designers and creatives use Mac for the enhanced UX for art creation, and I'm tired of moving files around constantly to make room for a program that essentially takes up ~180GB. So that's an extra $99.99/yr plus the need for external harddrives to run what should be a 1GB program with solely its own subscription costs.

Anyone else curious as to why Articulate hasn't made a Mac-friendly Storyline app yet? Would love to generate some discussion and get a fire lit under Articulate...Especially since iSpring, Elucidat, Captivate, and Camtasia are all Mac-friendly already...seems like Articulate might lose a good amount of customers if they dont get Mac friendly! 

CassieReeh
    Community Member

Absolutely! Articulate is a fantastic program, but the limitations of not being able to use Storyline natively leaves the program greatly lacking. Other companies have options for seamless Mac installation, so for the price of this program, it seems inferior. Please work on this Articulate!