Forum Discussion

KenVenick-72ad2
Community Member
7 months ago

The Image that Fades Away in Drag and Drop

Hello all,

I have a problem that flusters. The attached project is one slide - an accessible drag and drop. Four possible answers displayed as text boxes. Users can click an answer, which triggers a motion path, or drag an answer to the Answer Drop. Either action triggers a Correct or Incorrect feedback layer. Each layer has a trigger to show the Correct or Incorrect state of the answer text box. This all works well EXCEPT for the Correct answer, which fades away completely, not showing anything at all. I can't figure out what causes this. I've copied other answers which work correctly and made them the correct answer with no better result.

If anyone can tell me what the deal is with the CORRECT answer not displaying properly, you will have my unbounded appreciation.

Thanks,

Ken V

TeriCWarner
    Community Member

Hi Ken,

Without seeing the actual page, I can suggest a couple of places to look. Check your settings on the correct answer. It looks like you may have it set to go behind. The other place to look would be the focus. 

Nedim
    Community Member

Hi Ken,

Do you mind uploading your story file? Can't really tell what's wrong at this point. Do you have any fade out animation on your correct box or trigger that hides it?

Nedim
    Community Member

Hi Ken,

You keep uploading the SCORM package zip file, not the actual .story file you are working in.

Nedim
    Community Member

Sorry for a delay. Check my screenshot. Go to "Correct" layer. Expand the Base Layer Objects tab to see all objects. Make sure that "Correct answer" is visible on the base layer. Just click an eye icon to turn it on.

• Duh. Thanks for being able to see that. I did the "click-on-the-eye" icon and it worked! Have a grat weekend. And my sincere thanks.