Forum Discussion

RachelWeiss-de5
Community Member
3 months ago

Triggers within Scrolling Panel

Sure, I can help clarify your message. Here's a revised version:

Hello,

I am encountering two major issues within my scrolling panel. I'd like to note that the triggers work correctly when taken out of the scrolling panel. Here are the problems I'm facing:

1. When I click on the "Are you experiencing radiating pain?" question, the yes and no options become available. However, when I click "yes" (which should reveal the image of two bodies), the "yes" option does not disappear, even though I set it to be hidden once clicked. I've tried both the built-in hidden state and a custom hidden state, but neither works within the scrolling panel. Can this be fixed? Am I doing something wrong?

2. I want the knee to highlight red when hovered over and stay red when clicked, but only for that specific part of the body. I added a shape and triggers, but it only seems to work for the original picture of the two bodies. Does that make sense?

I have attached the file. I hope it's not too confusing. Please let me know if you need more information. Thank you in advance for your help!

• Hi Rachel,

Thanks for reaching out!

I understand you're having issues with your project when the contents are placed inside a scrolling panel. I tested your project file and I was able to replicate the behavior you mentioned. I opened a support case on your behalf so our support engineers can look at the behavior. You're in good hands and someone from our team will be in touch shortly to help troubleshoot!