Forum Discussion

VikramSalunkhe
Community Member
3 months ago

Unable to integrate published storyline multimedia into Rise 360

We are facing an issue while embedding SL in Articulate Rise. We are unable to integrate the published course into Articulate 360. It shows that we haven't published anything and recommends updating to the latest SL version. We have tried many ways to resolve this, but none have succeeded. Could you please look into this as it is a bit urgent?

• Hello Ron thank you for reaching out to us. Yes, both Storyline and rise logged in to the same account.

• Hi Vikram, that might be a stupid question, but are you publishing the Storyline to Review 360? Or have you accidentally chosen Web etc.?

• Hello Iris, We are publishing only review links from the Storyline and we are getting the window as well that our course is published

KellyAuner
      Staff

Hi Vikram,

I'm sorry you're experiencing this issue and I'm happy to help troubleshoot. First, please ensure you're using the most up-to-date version of Storyline 360. You can follow these steps here to update.

Next, can you confirm you're following these steps to publish your Storyline course to Review 360? I understand this is a bit urgent, so if the issue persists, I'd like to connect you with one of our Support Engineers for further assistance. You can get in touch with them through a support case.

Please let me know if you have any questions!