Forum Discussion

morgancaruana
Community Member
11 months ago

White lines between blocks in Edge browser

Hello, I saw a post 6 months ago where this issue was fixed. However, I am still seeing white lines in between my blocks in RISE when using Edge. Is there a fix for this? The padding is removed from the blocks and the images I used do not have white borders

• Hi Morgan! Thanks for reaching out.

I'm sorry to hear that you are seeing white lines between blocks when viewing your course using the Microsoft Edge browser.

Do you have the latest version of Microsoft Edge on your machine? Do you use an external display or are your working straight off your machine (laptop/desktop)?

I look forward to hearing from you!

• Hi, thank you for your reply. 

Edge is updated on my computer but when I pull the browser over to my laptop the white lines disappear. Thank you! I didn't test this before. Is there a reason or a fix for the white lines that appear on my external display still?

AngeloCruz
      Staff

This usually happens when using a high-DPI monitor or display and MS Edge. You can try to adjust the resolution settings of your display and use the recommended settings. See if that will make a difference.

You can also try viewing your course on a different display to see if the issue persists.