Forum Discussion

NicolaScott-bb8
Community Member
5 years ago

Zoom Region with Magnify Glass icon

Hello, this is probably very simple but I can't remember how to put a zoom region with a magnifying glass icon on to my slide so that the user controls when they zoom in on a feature.  Could anybody remind me?

• Hi Nicola! Are you looking to zoom into an image? Storyline adds the magnifying glass icon you mentioned when you use the Zoom Picture feature.

It works really well for images you resize to be smaller than the original, but you want to give the learner the option to see the larger version.  

SarahHodge
      Former Staff

Yay! Happy to help. I hope your project goes well, Nicola! 

• Hello Geeta and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

I appreciate you reaching out and sharing what you are experiencing.

I want to take a look at your project file to investigate what's happening with your permission. You can share it publicly here or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when I'm done troubleshooting.

• Hi Nicola,

If you click 'View' vs. 'Reply' when you get this email, you'll see the full context of the forum discussion, which you were previously a part of.

If you'd like to unsubscribe from this discussion, be sure to scroll to the top to do so.

It looks like your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.