Articulate Review 360 is taking too long to process to publish review chapter course.

Feb 15, 2022

Hi E-Learning Heroes,

I having an issue where Articulate Review 360 is taking too long to process an Storyline item, a chapter. This hasn't happened to me before. Now it's being going on for an hour and without warning. I check to see if it's one storyline file so I tried a different storyline file, I went to Review 360 tab to publis ith, it was published to Review 360, and I went to the Review tab to view it. It says the item is still processing therefore the problem still occurs.

Is there something happening with Review 360 or it's on the user's end? What can I do to fix this and able to see my review link ( Storyline chapter )? Please help!

problem photo

16 Replies
Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Danissa,

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to publish to Review 360! We're currently investigating an outage that affects publishing from the desktop apps to Review 360. You can stay up to date on our progress and subscribe for updates on our status page:

Articulate Status

I'll also come back to update this discussion when a fix is in place!

Kelly Auner

Hi Zeinab,

I'm sorry to hear that it is taking so long to publish to Review 360!  Yesterday, we were experiencing some intermittent issues loading Review 360 items. The incident has been resolved, and items should be loading normally again.To stay up to date on maintenance or incidents, you can visit our Articulate Status page and subscribe for updates.

If you are still having trouble publishing to Review 360, we'll be happy to help troubleshoot! Here are a few things to check:

• Are you seeing an error message?
    • Is this happening with every Storyline project or just one?
    • Do you know your internet speed?
Kelly Auner

Hi Leslie,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble!

I'm happy to help. First, I'd like to start with a few clarifying questions to help me better understand the issue.

The release of an update should not affect your ability to publish your course! Please let me know if you need additional assistance on this, or reach out to our Support Engineers so we can investigate further!

Leslie Barrett

Hi Kelly, I am working from local and was trying to embed a Storyline course in Rise 360 from Rise 360. I had successfully done it with 3 and was on the 4th when the issue occurred.  I just retested and it is working again, but not with that file. I think it may have had to do with that course having scrolling panels, as the others do not. 

Brant Forseng

Hi there:

I too am now experiencing long delays in using Review 360.  I published a storyline 370 course 30 minutes ago and Review 360 is still giving me the "still processing" message.  it is a standard course with nothing fancy.  No audio, no video, no text to voice, just images and text.

Please help.

Luciana Piazza

Hi Brant, 

Thanks for reaching out! I'm so sorry to hear you are experiencing these difficulties when publishing to Review 360. I understand how frustrating this can be.  

Here are a few things to check:

• Is this happening with every Storyline project or just this one?
    • Do you know your internet speed?
    • Have you tried opening Review 360 in a separate browser?

If you are still having difficulty, we'd be happy to have our Support Engineers take a closer look at your project within a support case

Louisa Snook

Hello

I'm having the same issue, I published something yesterday which showed as successful in Storyline but in Review it is still showing as processing. I have published a different course today and the same thing is occuring. 
I have reviewed the Articulate Status earlier in this thread but cannot see any issues - can you advice please?

Kind regards

L

Kelly Auner

Hi, Louisa!

Thanks for reaching out and I'm so sorry you've hit this snag!

I see that you’ve reached out to our Support Engineers and are working with my teammate, Mark. You’re in great hands! We’ll continue the conversation in your support case.

If anyone is experiencing a similar issue, some troubleshooting steps to start are to try viewing your course in a different browser and clearing your browser cache. If neither option works, reach out to our team in a support case!