Articulate review for teams

Sep 08, 2017

We use articulate review and it is a great feature for getting review and remarks, communication with SME etc.

However, 360 is supporting teamwork in some ways, but not in review. We are in a team with 3 developers and all of us have our own content in Articulate review.

If we want to share content within the development team, we need to send each other the links and passwords, That's so 2012, we expected to have a central repository where the administrator can manage access to all reviewable content.

Pinned Reply
Kelly Auner

Hi, everyone!

I have some great news to share!

We’ve just released an update for Review 360 which includes cool new features: 

New: Create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content, assign permissions, and invite collaborators. You can even allow multiple authors to publish new versions of a course to the same Review 360 project.

And because Review 360 is a web app, there's nothing to install! New features and fixes are available immediately.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!

35 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi Katharine,

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your feedback!

Currently, authors must share each individual review link with their partners for review. That being said,  the ability to organize your projects into shared team folders is still on our radar. This would allow you to grant access to specific users so stakeholders can find all the projects they need to review in one location.

You can stay up to date on our progress with our feature roadmap. I've linked this discussion to the feature request as well, so we will certainly let you know when we have news to share!

Beth Cougler Blom

I would also like to add in my vote for a whole team to be able to see the same projects in Articulate Review. We often create multiple unit sets for clients (up to 30 units sometimes) and it's annoying to have to give all the team and the clients 30 separate links to see all the units.

It would be even better if more than one person could republish over another person's previously-published Review version, so that the link always remains the same for the client. I would purchase Teams access if this were the case.

Eric Santos

Hi Beth,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'm happy to share that we are now working on these features, and they are part of our roadmap.

Create shared team folders in Rise 360 and Review 360 to organize your content, assign permissions, and invite collaborators. You can even allow multiple authors to publish new versions of a course to the same Review 360 project.

I've added your voice to the feature requests, and we'll update this thread once these are added to Review 360. Let me know if you have questions!

Cynthia Goode

I wholeheartedly agree with all of the above comments.  Articulate desperately needs to create Group or Team accounts where all content can be created and shared.  Relying on one team member to share or transfer content with one or more other team creators is inefficient and risks losing access to content if any one person falls ill or leaves the organization.  

Features that facilitate communications during the review process would also be beneficial.  

SĂ©bastien Robert

The only benefit of subscribing to an Articulate Teams account is the opportunity to manage users in one place.

However it's incredible that as an administrator or a leader of team I cannot see in one place all the work that my entire team has done.

I'm very disapointed.

I hope this function would be available soon.

Kelly Auner

Hi, everyone!

I have some great news to share!

We’ve just released an update for Review 360 which includes cool new features: 

New: Create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content, assign permissions, and invite collaborators. You can even allow multiple authors to publish new versions of a course to the same Review 360 project.

And because Review 360 is a web app, there's nothing to install! New features and fixes are available immediately.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!

Lea Agato

Hi folks! I’m happy to let you know that we’ve released a new Team Folders feature in Review 360.

Create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. Allow multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

You can check out the full details of this feature here: Review 360: Share Items with Team Folders

We’d be happy to hear how this feature works for you!