Forum Discussion

LeannaRoss
Community Member
12 days ago

Team Review Process

Hi everyone,

I'm newer to Articulate and am the only L&D person at my company (and therefore am the only one with a license to Articulate Storyline). I'm wondering what the easiest way is for my team/stakeholders to review my courses before they're published? Right now, it's not an ideal way, but I haven't thought up a better process yet: I currently upload the course to LMS in hidden view so only they can see it, but they then need to take notes of errors/changes separately and take screenshots, which can be hard to explain when sending the feedback to me). 

Has anyone come up with an easier workaround for getting feedback from those without a license?

• Hi Leanna, only 2 of us have a license within our organisation but we regularly have members of the wider team review content in Review360.  The reviewers don't need a license, you just send them the link to your course, via the Share button in the top right corner.  This opens the Share Settings.  You can provide access to 'anyone with the link' or 'invited users only'.  Under the item link, ensure the box 'allow users with Articulate IDs to comment' is checked and you are good to go

AndrDiemann
    Community Member

Hi Leanna,

I recommend the usage of the slide ID variable. You can insert a textbox on your masterslide. Position the textbox in an area, where is a free space in all your slides. In the textbox you can insert the "Slide.ID" variable. When your reviewer making screenshots you can see the ID of the slides. Therefor you know exact on which slide your reviewer are.

LeannaRoss
      Community Member

So, I was under the impression that if I publish to Review 360, then my stakeholders/colleagues would need a license/access to Review 360, which they don't have. But maybe I'm wrong on that!

StephanieTay819
        Community Member

Hi Leanna, only 2 of us have a license within our organisation but we regularly have members of the wider team review content in Review360.  The reviewers don't need a license, you just send them the link to your course, via the Share button in the top right corner.  This opens the Share Settings.  You can provide access to 'anyone with the link' or 'invited users only'.  Under the item link, ensure the box 'allow users with Articulate IDs to comment' is checked and you are good to go