75 Replies
Katie (Gokhshteyn) Riggio

Welcome, Tanya. Sorry you're running into that!

I'd love to help, and have a few questions to help us with our next steps:

• What authoring tool are you using to publish to Review 360?
  • Would you mind sharing your project file and Review 360 link so we can try to replicate the behavior in IE11 and Chrome? You can share it publicly here, or send it to us privately by using this upload link. We'll have a closer look, and will delete it when we sort what's happening!
Katie (Gokhshteyn) Riggio

Hi, Ruth. So sorry the audio isn't working right in IE! 

I'm not seeing any reported issues of this yet, but that's ok! Could I grab what version of IE11 you're using? And if you're comfortable with sharing your project file, I'm happy to test it. You can share it publicly here or privately by using this upload link. I'll delete it after a thorough look!

Angela Hutchinson

I just wanted to post here that I am having the same problem with my course created yesterday. It was created via SL360 in Chrome. And I'm attempting to play in Chrome. It's only the latest version that is giving me a problem. I've tried republishing multiple times. Could this be an internet speed issue? Sometimes the web gets clogged here at Capital One and things are slow. I'm wondering if that might be related to this problem?? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. 

Ashley Terwilliger

Hi Angela,

Are you using the latest version of Chrome (ver 79) or the latest version of Storyline 360 (update 36) or both? I'd want to have our team test out your Review 360 link to be sure. How does the rest of the course play? If you can include the Share link here from Review we can give it a test, or you can connect with our Support Team here! 

Some other things to test out while our team takes a look:

• How does it play in any other browsers? Safari, Edge, Firefox, etc.
  • Can you test it from another internet/network connection? 
  • Did you notice any playback issues in Preview? What about publishing it to Web and uploading somewhere else, like to Tempshare.

Let us know - and we'll be standing by to help test too!