Collaborating in Rise and publishing to Review

Apr 29, 2022

Hi all, 

My colleague and I work on Rise modules simultaneously, one of us set as owner, and the other as course manager. 

Both these positions have the ability to publish the module to Review for SME feedback and comments. 

The problem we have encountered (and hope you can offer a solution to) is that the Review version is not synchronised; for example, 

• My colleague creates a module entitled 'Safeguarding' 
  • She publishes a Review version from her Rise dashboard and sends the link to SMEs
  • SMEs leave amendment feedback
  • I then go into the same Rise module on my dashboard and do the amendments 
  • When I attempt to publish to Review, the only option available for me is to create a new version (the module title is not available in the  'publish a new version of a existing item' dropdown).

In summary, only the person who has originally published to Review can update the first Review version and maintain the comments. 

Both collaborators need to be able to update the same Review item whilst maintaining the attached comments. 

Is there a process or setting that we're missing?

Thanks

Pinned Reply
8 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi Angelique,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community! 

Currently, only the course owner can update existing Review 360 content. Whenever a collaborator publishes to Review 360, it will appear as a new item on the owner's dashboard, instead of an updated version of the original project.

Shared publishing is on our feature roadmap, so we'll be sure to update this discussion when it's released.

Please let me know if you have additional questions!

Jane Rutherford

Hi there

We've been checking regularly on the 'Articulate 360 Feature Roadmap' - this work was on there as 'under deveolopment' but it's disappeared and the roadmap page layout seems to have changed.

Can you clarify where we are with this please?

We still don't have the ability to fully collaborate on the same project in rise & review.

Regards

Jane

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.