Comments not visible in Review 360 in the "comment" section of the Review pane.

Mar 22, 2022

Hi,

I've been using Review 360 to publish multiple iterations of the course, and earlier I saw all client comments were captured and visible when clicking through each slide.

Recently after republishing the file using the same link, I cannot see the relevant comments slide-by-slide (vertically in the "comment" section of the review pane). But when I click on "feedback", I can see all comments retained. This is causing an issue with our clients, when they are not able to map what was pointed earlier v/s what has been fixed in the new iteration. Is there way I can retain all comments slide-by-slide (in the comment section) and they also remain visible to the reviewers when they navigate to each slide. Sharing a screenshot to display what's wrong (data is masked, but the screenshots will show the problem i'm referring to)

Thanks,

Riya

2 Replies
Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Riya.

We just released the fix for the issue reported where Comments are not being saved in Review 360.

Since Review 360 is a web app, there's nothing to install! New features and fixes are available immediately.

Please let us know if you have any questions by posting here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.