Courses Not Publishing in Storyline 360 to Review

Mar 17, 2023

I have been trying to publish my SL360 courses to Review. It keeps saying to check my internet connection. I have restarted my computer. I uninstalled and reinstalled Articulate 360. The only time it works (and this does not consistently work) is that I go to articulate360 website and make sure it shows I am signed in - and every once in a while, it will publish the course. I tried publishing to my C: drive and manually uploading to Review. The files won't work. Sometimes Review says I'm not connected to the internet, but I clearly am. I looked at past postings but none of the solutions have worked for me. Please help!!!

7 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Scott, 

Happy to share the solution that was provided to Julie!

First, please clear your browser's cache and cookies to ensure that the correct account is logged in to the Articulate website. This article details how to clear the browser cache for all major browsers.

Then, disable any VPN or proxy services, as they might limit your connection.

If the issue persists, ask your network admin to open port 443 and add the domains in the following article to your organization's allowlist for your Articulate 360 apps to work correctly.

If the issue persists, open a case with our support team here so we can provide further assistance. 

Jose Tansengco

Hello Tracy,

If a Review 360 links works for you but not for someone else, the issue might be with their network connection. Please have them add all of the endpoints listed in this article to allow Review 360 to work properly: 

If this doesn't fix the issue for them, please have them open a case with our support team here so we can provide additional assistance.