Font not appearing correctly in Review 360 only

Mar 01, 2023

Hey all,

I'm having issues with font all of a sudden not appearing correctly in Review 360. It looks just fine when I preview either individual slides or the whole project within Storyline 360. Aand to make it more complicated, only the fonts in certain slides are affected - not all of them. 

This is the project where I had missing fonts, so I downloaded those on my computer, and then clicked Update Project for Modern Text. I also uploaded a previous version of this course on Review 360 without any formatting problems. Is there anything about this latest Storyline update that could've messed it up? 

I don't feel like uninstalling and reinstalling the font cause it works just fine in Storyline - just not in Review.

Thanks for your help!

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hello Dragana, 

Sorry to hear about the fonts in your course. 

As a troubleshooting step, I'd recommend changing all of the fonts in your course back to a standard font like Arial, and then changing the font from Arial back to your custom font to make sure that everything is uniform. Here's how you can use the 'Replace Fonts' feature to do this: 

Additionally, you can also try importing your slides over to a new project file before changing the fonts to see if this helps. 

If the issue persists, open a case with our support team here so we can provide additional assistance.