Highlighted Text not appearing with comments when Reviewing

Aug 01, 2022

Hello,

My reviewers are highlighting text in Review360 then adding comments that address the highlighted section. However, when I go in to review their comments, I cannot see what they highlighted - it only shows the screen capture at the time of the comment. 

How can I see what they highlighted to know what their comment is in reference to? I believe I should be able to see it, otherwise, why offer a highlight feature for commenting?

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hello Tessa, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

Just to clarify, are you referring to the image previews of comments made after a reviewer highlights text in a published Rise 360 course, similar to what's shown in the image below? 

If so, please note that the screenshot in the feedback section only shows the current state of the slide or section that you are currently viewing. Review 360 does not recognize highlighted text because these are not part of any interactions happening within the course. 

I understand how review 360 recognizing highlighted text can be helpful for reviewers of a course. I’ll be happy to pass your thoughts on to our product team, but you can also feel free to detail them more through a feature request!