How can others in my team access material stored in Rise?

Jan 14, 2020

Hello,

I belong to a team of instructional designers who are responsible for creating and maintaining course content in Rise 360. Some of the course content has been created in Storyline 360 and imported into Rise via Review 360.

We have recently had someone join our team.  They are unable to view the material that was previously published in Review 360 and cannot update the associated course, even though they have been assigned as the Course Owner.  We want them to be able to update the Storyline 360 content by replacing the existing file in Rise 360, but they can only seem to create new content, not replace existing content. 

What do we need to do to give them access to existing material in Review 360?  

Pinned Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

5 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.