Issue with save

Feb 08, 2022

Hello everyone,

I made something for a class were we learn how to use articulate. I can find the file on my computer but it is wiped out (only one blank page can be seen).

The thing is the file was upploaded on review yesterday and I was wondering if there was a way to download it ?

Here is the link: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/7218d87f-73ea-4627-b777-7d203de9600f/review

I tried to recover the file with the help of other topics in the forum but to no avail.

Cheers and thanks for your time.

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Guillaume, and welcome to E-Learning Heroes. 😊

Thanks for reaching out and sharing what you would like some help with.

You cannot download a project file from the published output in Review 360, but there may still be a working version of your project in your temp files. Here's how to check:

1. Open this folder in Windows Explorer: %appdata%\Articulate\Storyline
  2. Scan the contents of this folder for a file that starts with the name of your project. If you find one, copy it to your desktop. If you find more than one, copy the latest version to your desktop.
  3. Change the file extension of the copy on your desktop from *.tmp to *.story.
  4. Double-click the file to open it in Storyline.

Please be sure that you work on your local drive, typically your C: drive, with your software, project files, and any assets.