Moving old versions of SL published courses to folders on Articulate Review 360

Oct 25, 2020

I have many versions of published courses on Articulate Review 360. For example, one published course is there with 4 different dates. Can I move the older dates to a folder I create under "All Content"? It seems when I attempt to do that, it's just creating a copy of it, leaving the original older file in Review 360.

11 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hello cynthia!

I'm happy to help! In Storyline 360, you have the option to publish a new item or publish a new version of an existing item. Here's a quick explanation of each option:

• Create a new item: Mark this option to publish a brand new content item to Review 360, then give it a title. (The title defaults to the name of your project file. You can change the title of your published course here without affecting the name of your project file.)
  • Publish a new version of an existing item: Mark this option to update an existing content item in Review 360, then select the item you want to update. (Review 360 keeps track of version history, so you can always view previously-published versions of the project.)

To have a version of the project appear as its own project, you'll need to republish and choose "Create a new item."

Let me know if you have any questions!

Becca Levan

Hello Lynn!

Thanks so much for doing that helpful Peek video. I tested this out and got the same results. This is expected behavior, as the All Content folder will show all of your content in one spot.

Dragging the project to a folder isn't an option when moving a project. You'll want to click the ellipsis on the project, select Move to, just like you showed in your recording. 

I hope this helps!

Jeremy Stump

I would also like better organization options for content. Since folders are treated more like tags for content it would be super helpful if content in the all content folder showed what folders content was already in. This folder location could be like a text tag placed in the content tile. This would be easier to identify what content is not in a folder. I try to organize all my content in folders so it would be nice like others mentioned to not have content in 2 different places such as a folder and in all content. Maybe if all content became more of a place for content that had not been added to any folders yet. Another thing that I noticed is that the updated date timestamp changes when I add content to a folder. This becomes confusing because the updated date timestamp then does not display the last time I published the content, but instead takes on the date that I moved it to a folder.