Problems using Review

Feb 19, 2021

Hi all, I'm getting issues with reviewers giving feedback to a 360 course through Review.

I thought initially it was a Safari issue with just one user, but it seems to be doing it for other browsers too.

Review is being very glitchy and is not always allowing the users to progress to the next slide or layer etc. This means they have to close the browser, reopen and even in some instances reboot.

Has this every been experienced before?

14 Replies
Patti Myers

I'm having problems launching Review 360.  Someone left me a comment and I tried to reply and it keeps asking me to sign in over and over, so I am unable to reply to the reviewer.

Also, when I try to launch Review 360 from the taskbar, it just keeps going back and forth like it is trying to load (like a ping pong), but nothing happens, it's like it's in a loop and doesn't know what to do.  I have tried several browsers with the same result.  Is there a known issue with Articulate Review 360 right now? This happened on Friday also.

Patti

Lauren Connelly

Hello Patti!

I'm happy to help figure out what is causing this issue in Review 360. We haven't had any outages or issues with Review 360, so I'm interested to see where the culprit is.

It sounds like you're asked to log in when replying to a comment. Also, when launching Review 360, the browser tries to load but doesn't open Review 360.

Thank you for sharing that you've tried multiple browsers. Do you see the same behavior with every course in Review 360 or just this specific course?

I appreciate your help in troubleshooting this issue!

Patti Myers

Thank you so much for your quick follow-up on this! I tried it and it seems to be working today! Yay! I don't know what was causing it to happen, but so far, so good. Thanks.

Patti L. Myers | Learning Instructional Designer | FedEx Office | phone 469.980.3285 | 7900 Legacy Drive, Plano, TX 75024 | fedex.com

Kelly Auner

Hi Morgan,

Thanks for reaching out! Did you check the box to Allow users without Articulate IDs to comment?

Reviewers can add comments to Review 360 projects without an Articulate ID. They’ll just be prompted to enter their email address to post comments so they can receive notifications for replies. If their email address is tied to an Articulate ID, they'll be prompted to sign in. If you need further assistance, please let me know!

Hi Holly,

I'm sorry to hear that your client is experiencing an issue with Review 360! I don't have any reports of Review 360 being down yesterday, but I'm happy to help troubleshoot!

• Are you able to view the Review 360 link?
  • Has your client tried viewing the link in a different browser?
  • Is this happening with only one course or multiple courses?

I'll look out for your reply!

Michelle Rutherford

We are having issues with audio from our SL content playing once published to Review 360 when it is not triggered to play. We do not even have to be in the same lesson the SL content is located for it to start playing. We even removed the SL that kept doing it but can still hear it playing.  we removed it! 

It happens less frequently in RISE.  In Review, at times, you get several audios playing at the same time. We have tried putting a cover page in SL where the user has to click start for anything to start but this isn't fixing the issue. Any ideas why this keeps happening?