Slides showing up incomplete in Review.

Aug 25, 2022

Hi Everyone,

I'm having an issue where slides show up incomplete in Review. You would progress to the next slide but only my navigation buttons would show up. The rest of the slide is missing. 

I've tested it with my colleagues and 2 of them have experienced the same problem. 

It seems to only happen on a 1st time launch and only when published to Review. The slides work fine when tested on the Articulate preview. 

Refreshing does fix this problem for now but I want to see if there is a more permanent solution. 

3 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello Faiq, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

I''d like to ask a few questions to help clarify your experience: 

If none of the above help address the behavior, would you be willing to upload a copy of your file here or in private by opening a support case so we can check what's happening? We'll delete it as soon as we're done troubleshooting. 

Jose Tansengco

Hi Faiq, 

When you import your slides to a new project file and publish it to Review 360, this is treated as a new course which is why your feedback isn't carried over. You do however have the option to export your comments from your previous course. If you prefer to continue working using your original project file in order to retain the comments in Review 360, please open a support case so we can try to resolve the issue with your original file.