Target specific elements for review comments

Mar 03, 2022

Hey,

So we recently started using review360 for our Rise360 files. Now we are currently using that to have people look over the spelling and wording and give corrections.

Now the problem is that people sometimes just write the corrected version of the word or sentence and it isn't always clear where in the text the correction needs to be.

The screenshots created by review360 comments seem to be more "miss" than "hit", often showing content above or below the target and sometimes showing entirely wrong things.

The question is whether our reviewed are doing something wrong when using it or if there is another problem.

I am also wondering if it is possible to target specific elements for review.

Eg. when somebody wants to correct the spelling of the word that it can be selected and when the reviewer posts the comment that selection would appear on a properly targeted screenshot?

Best,

Jeremy

1 Reply
Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Jeremy.

Thank you for reaching out!

While not currently a feature in Review 360, we have a feature request logged to allow reviewers to annotate directly on a screenshot of a course, which I believe is what you're looking for.

I will update this discussion if I have any news to share or if this request makes it to our feature roadmap.