Transfer Review Content Among Team Member

Sep 24, 2020

I may have asked this previously but here goes again anyway.

How can one member of a Teams account transfer existing Review 360 comments on a Storyline course to another member of the team while keeping all the previous comments intact? This is a very common situation where one ID takes over from another and works on a course but we need to keep all of the Review 360 comments together for audit purposes. It's easy enough to do this when someone leaves the Team but we need to be able to shift among active Team members. 

Pinned Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

5 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi Brett!

Thank you for your post and question:

How can one member of a Teams account transfer existing Review 360 comments on a Storyline course to another member of the team while keeping all the previous comments intact?

Currently, there isn't a way to transfer Review 360 content, including comments.

We're looking at how we can improve team collaboration in Review 360, so I'll share your case with the right team. If we make some changes that help, I'll let you know!

For now, could exporting those comments to a CSV or PDF file work for you? Here are the steps.

Brett Rockwood

Hi Katie,

Thanks for the reply. I suspected that was still the case. We do routinely export comments to file but it is less than ideal when a course is in development as IDs and SMEs can't easily reference what has been done by different IDs and, importantly, there isn't a single record of all changes for audit purposes.

Don Griesheimer

I just want to chime in and say that my team has the same issue. My colleague did the original work on a project and published it to Review 360 for our SME to review and comment. I am taking over the project and need to be able to publish a new version of the Review 360 files my colleague created so that our client can review the edits and ensure that I have appropriately captured and reflected the SME's comments in the project. It is my understanding that the only way to do this now, is to send the updated Storyline file to my colleague for her to republish to Review 360. Needless to say, this is not an optimal situation.

Thanks for listening.

Lauren Connelly

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.