View Slide Notes in Review

Feb 13, 2018

Hi,

We use the Slide Notes as the Audio Script so that the Slides and the Audio to be recorded can be aligned etc before recording. When the file is published to Review, the reviewers do not have access to the Notes for each slide to be able to check the Slide content against the script. I cannot find anywhere in the Storyline application to add Notes to the Review.

Is this possible and if not, is this something that6 can be added?

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey Darren!

Have you tried enabling the Notes panel in the Storyline Player Properties window? That will add a notes panel to the left of your slide. You'll be able to see that panel in Articulate Review.

And if you don't want the notes panel enabled for the final product, be sure to disable it before the final publish. 

Erin Parente

I am having the same issue as described above. I have made sure that Notes is checked in the Player Properties (see attachment) although when I click Notes in the example within Player Properties and it is blank which see,s odd. I have also checked and double cheked that on each slide property it is set to "Player Properties"  Preview a few slides I can see the Notes, but not when I publish Preview the entire project or to Articulate Review. 

Jose Tansengco

Hello Erin, 

I'm sorry to hear that you ran into the same behavior. 

I'll be happy to look at your project file for you so we can check why the 'Notes' tab isn't displaying properly in your course. Please share a copy of your project file here or in private by opening a support case so we can take a closer look at what's happening. We'll delete it when we're done testing!