When I copy and paste a Review 360 link into Word, it doesn't work.

Jun 07, 2022

Can anyone help please? I have set up several Rise courses for review from my colleagues in Review 360. I am the only one with editing rights. I copied the links to each course into a Word document so that I could give an order to their reviews. But when they click on the link, it takes them to the overall Articulate 360 page and not the specific course page. If I just take the link and paste it on our discussion board, it takes them right to the course. But that very same link, when pasted into Word, does not go to the course. How can I fix this? It's very important. (I have searched and searched for answers before submitting this here.)

Thank you

~Lisa

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hi Lisa, 

Are you copying and pasting the link from Review 360 directly to Word, as shown in this screenshot? 

I tried replicating the behavior on my end, by whenever I use Ctrl + click to open the link in the Word file, I am redirected to the correct project in Review 360. 

Would you be willing to share a copy of your Word file here so we can take a look at the links that you added in the file? If I'm testing your course incorrectly, let me know the correct procedure for replicating the behavior so I can take a closer look!