will Review 360 still work

Jun 12, 2023

My subscription is about to run out and I don't immediately have enough money -- I'm 70, a freelance developer on a small fixed income ... oh boo hoo -- to reup the lease immediately. I'm just starting marketing and will my guests still have access to Review 360 materials? If not, is there any other way to let me continue to show my wares?  

Thank you. 

3 Replies
Judy Nollet

As per their Terms of Service (Read The Articulate 360 Terms of Service), Articulate retains content for up to 6 months after a subscription ends. Of course, that "up to" means they might delete it earlier based on whatever their current policy is...

Just because they don't delete the content associated with a given account doesn't necessarily mean that Review 360 links would be accessible. I don't work for Articulate, so I just don't know the answer to that. I suggest you contact Articulate Sales directly to ask if your Review 360 materials would still be available after your subscription ends (and verify for how long). You can find an e-address by scrolling to the bottom of this page: Freelancer Pricing for Articulate 360 - Everything You Need to Create E‑Learning 

In any case, if you're not sure if you'll renew your license in the next few months, you could publish for the web and then provide the materials on a web server elsewhere, i.e., set up your own website through another company.