Working collaboratively with Review 360

Mar 07, 2023

Hi all, 

I work in a team and we have 2 Articulate licences, my question; is it possible for both of us to work on the same module and 'publish a new version of an existing item' to the same Articulate Review link?

Thanks in advance :)

Pinned Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hi!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

3 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Steve!

Thanks for reaching out! It sounds like you’re asking if two separate Articulate 360 license holders can publish to a shared Review 360 link. I’m happy to help!

Currently, your Review 360 dashboard will only show the courses that you publish to Review 360. However, this is a feature request we are currently tracking! I will add your voice to the list!

If you’re authoring in Rise 360, you could add your teammate as a collaborator in the course and designate them as a Course manager. Both the Course Owner and the Course Manager can publish the course to Review 360.

Please let me know if you have any more questions. Hope this helps!

Lauren Connelly

Hi!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!