1. Full width image not displaying fully and 2, visible cursor issues

Jan 18, 2023

Hi there from Melbourne Australia

1. In the last week or two whilst building Rise courses, I have experienced issues with full width images only displaying half the image, as well as when in preview mode and when exported to review mode. Has anyone else had this is issue and how have you fixed it? I have tried deleting the block and inserting a new block, as well as reloading the image!

2. I wonder, also whether there is an issue due to  a new visible cursor when up-loading the images. There is a straight cursor line that goes around in the usual circle when up-loading and processing photos! I haven't been able to screen shot the cursor issue!!

Thanks for any assistance

1 Reply
Kelly Auner

Hi Tori, and thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Is this happening with a specific course or multiple courses? Additionally, have you tried inserting other images to see if the problem persists?

If you can try to grab a screenshot of what you're seeing or share the image so we can test it on our end, that'd be helpful! You can upload files here or privately in a support case. We'll delete them from our systems once troubleshooting is complete!